All orders must be paid for in full via our online credit card payment systems or PayPal prior to the order being sent.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
NZ Food Supplies Ltd strives to exceed your delivery expectations, however the delivery times are based on typical transit times provided by third parties. We hope you understand that delays may occur during public holidays, peak shipping periods or due to other unforeseen circumstances; remote deliveries may also be on-forwarded to local transport companies and may encounter extended delays due to this. Feedback on your delivery experience is encouraged as it will allow us to continue to work on improving our service and offering to our valued customers. Orders are usually processed the next day after ordering online. Typical times vary from 1-3 business working days for North Island and 2-5 business working days for South Island.
HELP! I NEED MY ORDER SOONER THAN THE TRANSIT TIMES ABOVE?
Orders are dispatched in the order they are received, but we also understand that some customers may require their order shipped as soon as possible to avoid running out. We are committed to ensuring all orders are freshly roasted and shipped as fast as possible, if you believe that you will not receive your order in time please contact us on 0800 342 355 to speak with our team and see what can be arranged to meet your delivery needs.
CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER FROM THE DI BELLA COFFEE HOUSE IN PARNELL?
Unfortunately it is not possible to pick up orders placed on nzfsl.co.nz at our café in Parnell, Auckland. Please visit our café if you wish to buy coffees, tea, syrups, and powders. Some coffee blends and other products &promotional items might not be available in the café.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS:
- In order for any product that you order from the nzfsl.co.nz website (“Product”) to be delivered to you, your nominated delivery
address must be within NZ Food Supplies Ltd’s delivery jurisdiction within New Zealand. NZ Food Supplies Ltd will notify you at the
time of your order if your nominated delivery address is not in an area where NZ Food Supplies Ltd provides delivery services.
- Risk and title of your ordered Products passes to you upon delivery of your ordered Products at your nominated delivery address.
- You should inspect the product(s) immediately upon receipt at your nominated delivery address and you must notify us within two (2) business days of delivery of any shortfall, incorrect orders or other problems with the products provided.
- We will always endeavour to dispatch your product purchase to you as soon as possible. From time to time there may be a slight delay in delivery and we may take a little longer than the advertised delivery times due to a stock shortfall or for other unexpected reasons. If, for any reason, we are unable to dispatch your order, we will notify you within 2 business days.
- We will not be responsible for any delay in delivery of any products caused by, or in any way connected with, any other cause beyond the reasonable control of NZ Food Supplies Ltd (including but not limited to shortfall of supplies, strikes, industrial disputes).
- All parcels must be signed for on delivery, so please ensure someone will be available at your chosen address. If no one is available to sign for your delivery, a Card-to-call will be left by the delivery company. If you have instructed us to leave the parcel at your address without it being signed for, we will not be responsible for any damage, loss, theft that occurs once it has been delivered to your address.
RETURNS & REFUNDS:
- To the extent permitted by law, NZ Food Supplies Ltd will only accept returned Products and consider issuing refunds in limited
circumstances. If you believe that you have a legitimate reason to return products and/or request a refund, please contact NZ Food
Supplies Ltd ON 0800 342 355, during business hours Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm.
- In any event, you accept that returned Products will generally only ever be accepted and a refund considered if the Products are
returned in their original state and packaging. You agree that any returned Product (including its packaging) that has been lost,
consumed, damaged, defaced, altered or opened in any way will not be refunded upon return to NZ Food Supplies Ltd.We cannot
offer return shipments or refunds for orders placed with an incorrect product, blend or quantity.
PRODUCTS, PRICES & ORDERS:
- All products advertised by NZ Food Supplies Ltd (for example on the website) are subject to availability.
- The price payable for any product(s) is the price specified on the nzfsl.co.nz website at the time of placing an order. Prices displayed
on the nzfsl.co.nz website may change at any time. Prices are displayed in NZ Dollars (NZD) unless otherwise specified.
- Any order placed on the nzfsl.co.nz website for a Product is an offer by you to purchase a Product for the price specified on the
nzfsl.co.nz website at the time you place your order. You acknowledge that by placing an order you are agreeing to pay for and
accept delivery of the Product(s) ordered.
- Online payments are to be made via the nominated credit card providers only. Your order will be processed and dispatched once
payment has cleared.
- Postage / delivery charges are applicable to all orders and are set out on the nzfsl.co.nzwebsite, and are incorporated into the final cost provided on the nzfsl.co.nz website.
- For all equipment orders please contact us directly.
- All equipment is subject to availability and payment in full is required prior to dispatch.