1. You are not required to provide personal information to us, although in some cases if you choose not to do so then we will be unable to make certain sections of the Website available to you. For example, we may need to have your contact information in order to provide you with updates from our Website or to complete online orders.
2. The personal information you provide to us (including any information provided if you register for an account) is collected and may be used for communicating with you, statistical analysis, the marketing by us of products and services to you, credit checks (if necessary), and research and development and fulfilment of online orders.
4. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
We will use your personal information for the reasons we collected it and for other reasonable business purposes in that we may database, store and process information to provide you with the service you requested. We may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
Billing purposes, to enable us to develop our products and business, or to customise services to better meet your needs and preferences, statistical purposes, future promotional and marketing purposes;to inform you of special offers, promotions and competitions; and any other customer support purposes.For any of the above purposes we may contact you by electronic or other means.
5. Generally, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for them to use for their own purposes. However, some of the circumstances in which we may do this are: – to service providers and other persons working with us to make the Website available or improve or develop its functionality (e.g. we may use a third party supplier to host the Website)- in relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets or – where required by applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency.
6. Any personal information you provide to us may be stored on the secure servers of our trusted service providers, which may be located outside New Zealand. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to countries which have less legal protection for personal information than New Zealand. You have the right to request access to and correction of any of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us.